dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Sunday, January 03, 2010
I feel like the whole cycle is starting again.I can't explain the way my heart jumps whenever my hp message beep goes off. I'll dart to my phone often knocking stuff over in the process, meanwhile smiling to myself all the way considering the possibility that the sms's from you. I feel pretty immature at times. When the sms isn't from you, I would momentarily be quite mad at the person who smsed, walao XX or YY blocked the phone line or else at the moment, the sms would have been, as i prayed, from you. (EDIT, LOL dont get me wrong i still love getting smses from you guys HAHAHA its just there's this momentary tinge of disappointment lahhhh HAHAHA, sry!) And when it is from you, I totally grin to myself like some pri sch kid who's gotten full marks for ting xie. I craft my replies carefully cus I wanna be the best I can be, at least in your mind (: Hahahahahaha, when I'm bored my mind drifts to you! (: and each time I keep hoping you would talk to me, sms me, give me a sign. I know it's a terrible time, but ughh i can't help but be angry and jealous at you for having the power to control my emotions - making me all happy at once and then, bringing me back to square 1. I'm a big girl and i ought to have the power to control my own emotions; how can someone else have the ability to do that better than myself? I try and hope and I try and hope. I'm not really expecting anything, anytime. It's just a play on my heartstrings, and it can get pretty torturous at times )): Just had to get that off my chest. :D wow im feeling better alr (: |